10.05.2011

Date Night

Ethan and I both are full time students who work.  Sometimes between our schedules, it's hard to find time to hang out.  So we have to look beyond weekends for special date nights.  Introducing: The Mondate.

We drove the lovely autumny drive to Pops soda fountain/restaurant and had dinner.


The neat soda bottle that glows once it's dark outside.

 Pops is home to something like 10,000 types of soda.

 So, we obviously had to try something different.  I got the Dry Blood Orange Soda.  
Ethan got birch beer, which was super.  I enjoyed both.

This is what I look like sometimes.

 I am really fond of him.

 'Stachetacular.

 Ethan chowed on a cheeseburger and fries.  Meat and cheese only.

I had a house salad and a side (a huge, really really really delicious side) of fried okra.
Let it be known that A1 is the most delicious sauce ever.  I'll eat on nearly everything.

 Ethan was a'creepin.  Thank him for this beautiful shot. Haha. 

After we ate dinner, we got froyo (even though we were really full).
And then we went to go see 50/50.  It was a super good movie.  Heartfelt and funny.  It made you think, too.

I love dates with my boy.  I think next time we're going to drink milk and eat donuts and rent a movie or go on a walk or something. :)  Can't wait.

2 comments: