3.21.2011

Big Red Machine

Ahhhhh, I'm back in school.
And surprisingly, it feels good to be back.

My Spring Break was good, long, semi-uneventful, but fun.
I spent about half at home.  I watched a lot of wedding TV shows, took a few pictures that will be up soon, hung out with my second favorite family on earth--The Jacksons, cooked dinner, walked with my mom and our dogs, and relaxed.  A lot.
It felt so good to not have responsibility, even though I kinda did (I needed to read a novel and write a paper...but I didn't).
So, today has hit me a little hard, but I'm welcoming the busy pace again.
The second half was spent in Dallas with my family and Ethan.  Going to Dallas with my mom's side of the family is always a little bit too relaxed.  We generally stay inside/outside the house and play games, look through photo-albums and catalogs, and converse about things.  This week's main topic of conversation was about the upcoming cruise.  It brought a lot of excitement out of me.  Eeeee! :)

So, my break was well appreciated, but it's also good to be back on schedule.
And yeah, I know I mentioned that.
:)

Tonight is the season finale of my guilty pleasure TV show--Pretty Little Liars.
I don't know what I am going to do on Monday nights from now on!

By the way, Hillary Duff's "I Can't Wait" is currently playing on my iTunes.  I'm not ashamed at all.
Oh, 6th grade...

In the midst of transferring/moving/finding a job, I've been doing a bit of "self-exploration" and I like what I'm finding out.  I think I'm growing up, but not changing who I am.  And I think that's a good thing.

Since I can't ever really put my thoughts into precise paragraphs and what not, here is some more rambling:
I am in love with Pinterest.  Like, seriously, I'm a little obsessed.
You can follow me!  I'll follow you back and stuff. :) I don't have a picture up yet, because my Facebook is currently deleted due to Lent.  It'll be back up after Easter.

Also, I love my traveling friends, Aubry, Tim, and John.  And I miss them a lot.
Can't wait for them to be in my arms again.

I'm reading The Sound and The Fury.
I feel kind of awesome while reading it.  Even though it's all over the place and I'm only on page 24.
Faulkner's brilliant, I've decided.

I want some tattoos, this locket, a new haircut/color, and summer.
Why can't I ever be content?

Anyways,
I'll be back with new photos...hopefully catching my up on my 365.
CONSTANT BATTLE! AHHHHHH!!

Oh, and I want to be best friends with this lovely lady.  Looking SO forward to shooting a wedding with her. :)


BYE!

3 comments:

  1. She takes lovely photos! enjoy shooting with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So weird... I was listening to Hillary Duff this day. Miss you, lover!

    ReplyDelete