9.06.2011

Excuses for my absence

Wanna hear my excuse for why I haven't been blogging the past few days?
It's because I've been away from the computer, enjoying my life.

And you know what?  It's been fantastic.

The past weekend was just wonderful.
It consisted of my boy, good conversations, thrifting, great coffee, some improv, making new friends, staying in Tulsa, Joe Mamma's, Dilly Deli, getting closer to old friends, hugging, some longboarding, a belated birthday celebration, movies, laughter, and good, good, good music.
Pretty swell, right?
I'm so excited with my thrifting purchases, that I'm going to share them with you.  Yay!









What I bought: 
Peach colored tribal V neck shirt
White pleated skirt
Light pink somewhat shear button up
Tommy Hilfiger high waisted jean shorts
Light blue floral short sleeved button up
Vintage navy floral dress (that needs to be hemmed)
Brown felt fedora (or a bolo hat) 
Ralph Lauren brown buckle flats
And a massive, knitted ivory Grandpa cardigan (not pictured)

Well, I've got to get ready for work, because I START TODAY! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment