9.10.2011

A Saturday in September

Hello, loves,

Is anyone ready for fall weather to stay?  I am.
Starbucks has their annual Pumpkin Spice Lattes back.  I've had one every day this week save Monday.  It could be potentially harmful to my health, but they are SO GOOD.

I'm thinking about making some pumpkin cupcakes very soon.  Yes, that needs to happen.

Here are some things I'm incredibly excited about for fall:

The leaves changing and the colors they turn.

Falltastic, delicious treats.

Cozy blankets and cool picnics with my boy.

Fire. And S'mores.  I'm actually excited for 
this all year around.

The Pumpkin Spice Latte (and all other pumpkin things)
Also, Panera Bread has the best Pumpkin Latte, in my opinion.

Fall fashion!  The sweaters, hats, layers, scarves, shoes.  I'm so excited. 

(All images were found on Pinterest)

What excites you for Autumn?



1 comment:

  1. Autumn spells three distinctly cool things for us:

    1. Abby's family's reunion in the woods east of Duncan the first weekend in October.
    2. Abby and I take our annual anniversary trip near the end of October.
    3. At some point in November, I'll take some kind of wilderness adventure by myself.

    Autumn is always exciting for us.

    ReplyDelete