4.13.2011

Hooray for being alive

Today has been lovely.
I woke up really sleepy, but hit my snooze button a few times and got some more shut-eye.
Woke up about 45 minutes before class and hopped in the shower really quick.
Got dressed and ready and then went on about my day.

I got an iced dirty chai which woke me up pretty quickly.  And was much needed for Brit Lit.
But Brit Lit wasn't that bad.  My professor's voice was half-gone, so today, the class led discussion.  I thought it was pretty productive.

After class, I went to Worship on Wednesday and got my Jesus on.  The message was so good--about how even when we feel stressed or like we're suffering, we should still rejoice, because God is the reason we should be living.  I dunno.  I especially needed to hear that because I've been feeling really stressed about moving/transferring/finals/writing papers.  It's just good to hear that God won't ever leave us, ya know?

And then for lunch, we had chicken fried chicken.  Which I have been wanting for months.  And we had carrot cake, which is one of my favorite desserts.  Yay.

And class was good and life is good and it's gorgeous outside and ANTM comes on tonight and Harry Potter comes out at midnight tomorrow and I am just so happy.

So, world, how was your day?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day, especially if it involves God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by after seeing your link from PW. I LOVED the 3rd paragraph, and how God is the reason!

    thanks for the reminder, you never know where you are going to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! God will never leave us... it's so comforting and loving to know that...!
    ps. what's an iced dirty chai?

    ReplyDelete
  4. An iced dirty chai is an iced chai tea latte with a shot of espresso.
    So good.

    ReplyDelete