4.04.2011

Hooray!

April is here! Which means...SCHOOL IS NEARLY OVER!
Which means.........SUMMER IS SOOOOO CLOSE!

I really cannot wait for summer.  I think it's the summer I've been so excited about.  I'm traveling a lot (I didn't get to last summer), I am (hopefully) getting to shoot a lot of weddings or engagement shots, and I get to spend time with the people I love the most.

And then there's that sense of being completely free, which is so so exciting.  Hopefully, from this summer on, I'll be able to not "work" for money, but be able to do what I love--photograph.

My best friend, Marielle, and I, decided to begin a tradition: make a list of things we want to do, accomplish, and try, and try to complete them over the course of the summer.  I'm sure there will be so many fun things on it.  And ideas and adventures we'll do together that will pull us even closer.  I am so excited.

So, here are some images that remind me of summer.  I hope you enjoy!
(All images are from Pinterest)










Do you have any plans for the summer?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the images. I also can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete