4.21.2011

Thankful Thursday

This will be a short post, without pictures, because I don't really feel like blogging.

1) I am thankful for Zoe's life and the support and sympathy I've received from family and friends.  She is missed.

2) I am thankful for the rain Tulsa has gotten today and will continue to get throughout the week.

3) I am thankful for a free, delicious meal tonight at Elote before the Maundy Thursday church service.

4) I am thankful for my Design Professor who is allowing me to clean part of the room before the rest of the class so I can leave earlier.

5) I am thankful for tax returns.

6) I am thankful that Aubry is back in Tulsa for this week.  It's been wonderful being with her.

7) I am thankful for the opportunities God has presented me with lately.

8) I am thankful for my somewhat photographic memory/good memory in general.

9) I am thankful for summer being so close.  May 2, my summer begins.  What?  Insanity.

10) I am thankful for naps and coffee to get me through my sleepiness.  But I am also thankful for feeling tired, knowing my body needs sleep.

I think, with the loss of someone (something) important in my life, I have been reminded of how much I have to be thankful for.  Even with Zoe gone, and even though I am still sad, I can be thankful, and I can be happy.  

Things are looking up.
Oh! And my family is already looking for another miniature dachshund.  I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment