4.08.2011

Thankful Thursday, Fancy Friday, and HOLY CRAP I'M SO STOKED!

Hellloooooo, darling blog readers.

Since, you know, I don't blog nearly as much as I told myself I would in January, I'm going to combine three blog posts into one.

With that said, here is the first section:  Thankful Thursday!

1) I am thankful for my boyfriend, Ethan, and his ability to cheer me up.  I was having a pretty rough day yesterday.  But we skyped and he talked me through it.  It was just so so so good knowing that I have somebody who accepts me and loves me for who I am, no matter what.  


2) I am definitely thankful for my best friend, Marielle.  We live so far apart, but I love that she texts me when she's excited about something or just needs to release her thoughts.  Her birthday is coming up, and I've been thinking hard about what to get her/what to do.  Unfortunately, her birthday falls on finals week, so I'm very busy with studying and getting prepared, which sucks.  I'll be home soon after finals, so we'll be able to properly celebrate then.  I love how she never gives up on me.  We have such a strong connection.

(Pardon or faces/tongues, please.)
(Also, this is about almost 3 years old, I think)

3) I am thankful for the lovely, Amanda Keith, and her generosity/humor/and mad talent in the photography biz.  I won her giveaway for The Rockettops album (which is awesome) she had on her blog a few weeks ago.  I got it in the mail on Monday or Tuesday.  Also, I know I've mentioned this before (and very recently), but I CANNOT WAIT to shoot a wedding with her this summer.  I know I'll learn a lot and have a great time.  Plus, we're both really weird/awkward/sarcastic.  So, I think we'll be getting along grrrreat. :)


4) I am really thankful for the burst of motivation I received this month.  I'm trying to lose a few pounds/get into shape/tone up for summer/life.  And I've been doing really well...exercising daily for a good amount of time, eating really well, getting enough sleep.  Pretty much, I've been kicking butt.  But it's also weird at the same time, because I'm hardly ever motivated to work out.  So, I keep thanking God and praying for the constant motivation.  It's going really well.

5) I am thankful that summer is almost here.  And that Aubry will be home soon.  And that I have wonderful opportunities for grow and travel and love this summer.  I've been stressing out lately about transferring, but I know God is taking control.  Everything will work out.  But this summer...man, oh man...I'm so so so dang pumped.

Moving right along to Fancy Friday! Woo!

Things I fancy!

1) I love this.  Seriously, I do. 

2)  This happy, happy goat.  What an odd little cutie.

3) I die every time I see this.  *sigh*  So adorable.

4) This pink Leica.  I would faint if presented one of these.  And I'm not even the biggest fan of pink.  But there's something about this...Gosh.

5) This nifty triceratops necklace.  Ethan loves triceratopses (triceratopses...plural?...whatever.)

6) This pretty Peter Pan tattoo.  I've made up my mind that my 3 favorite Disney Movies are:  Aladdin, Peter Pan, and Robin Hood.  I think. :)

7) This simple and true reminder. 

8)  This! Ha!

9) This lovely, whimsical, bright kitchen.  Adore.

10) I honestly have no clue why I don't own this yet.

Seriously, get in my life, shirt.

AND FINALLY...THE HOLY CRAP, I'M SO STOKED part of this post....
Drumroll, please!!

Actually, this is probably only exciting to me.  Haha.
Buuuuttt...tonight, I am going to the BOK center to shoot a Band of Horses and Kings of Leon show!
I am so excited.  I have a press pass and everything...get to be right up close.
Should be good and fun.
This is a pretty big deal for me.  Haha.  I've never actually done legitimate band photography, but I've always wanted to.  I get to enter into the VIP room and everything.  Gah!  There are no words.
So, I am hoping it all goes well.  I technically can only shoot the first 3 songs for Band of Horses, but that works for me!  I'll try to stay for the whole show.  But I'm unsure if I'm able to or not.
So so so so excited.
Yay!
Ahhhh!!


Also, other good things of the day...it's Friday, and I have yet to hear that dang Rebecca Black song.  So far, so good.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't hear it.

Oooookay.
Have a lovely Friday, everyone.
I'll be sure to post Band of Horses photos soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. KOL!? lucky you!!! they're my favorite band!!! i cannot wait to see the photos, and great post. i liked a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete