1.21.2011

Random ramblings!

I love orange juice with pulp.


I'm listening to Bon Iver on vinyl.


Two of my friends are playing at Joe Mamma's tonight, and Ethan and I are going.  Joe Mamma's has the best pizza in the world.  No lie.


I can't wait for summer.  For so many reasons.
A few main ones: to wear sundresses everyday.



To cook in the kitchen with the windows open.


And to play outside and swim. :)


I went thrifting today and grabbed two shirts and a neato pillow.  And I went grocery shopping and probably spent too much.  But hey, I'll definitely eat it all. :P


Tonight, after Joe Mamma's, we're going to watch 10 Things I Hate About You, thanks to my dear Aubry, because she left it in my room.


I really love bagels.


And I think baby animals, especially lions, deer, and pigs are the cutest thing ever.


I am so so so happy it's the weekend.


Cinnamon and vanilla nut coffe from archer farms (Target) smells SO GOOD


I am going to make paninis (and I know the plural of "panino" is "panini", but it looks funny) sometime this weekend with mozzarella and pesto and tomatoes.


Ethan is here and he's sitting next to me watching Camel spiders attack scorpions.  I am now terrified of camel spiders.




I'm in the process, and have been in the process, of making new friends.  Already got one dude hooked with friendship: Tim Brown.  He's in my improv troupe.  Super nice dude.  Really funny.
O--|---<      <----That's him.



Annnnd, currently, I am one hundred percent happy.


(all images, apart from my photobooth one were found in weheartit.com)

2 comments:

  1. oh i love love love the sundress in that picture! and the pig! i want a little pig so bad but i dont know what my cat and dog would think of that.

    ReplyDelete