1.05.2011

Things that are happening this summer that I just can't wait for, and this blog will kind of be bragging, but it's really more excitement and I'm sorry for any harsh feelings or surges of jealousy that I may have caused, but I promise that if I could take every single one of you, I would.

So, this summer, I am adding 4 new countries to my list.
And a new continient! WOOO!!

First, a campus ministry I'm involved in is going to Scotland.  Oh yes, the wonderful world of kilts.  Who wants me to bring them one back?!



I'm so excited to see and take pictures of all the old buildings and the architecture.


Everything looks so green.  
Two of my wonderful friends, Tim and John are studying abroad in Edinburgh this semester.  WOOOOHOOOHOOO!!!


These dudes make me smile.  I have a friend who looks like one.
One of my hobbies is to match people with the animals they resemble.
Maybe it's not the nicest hobby ever, but I think it's fun.
And don't worry, my friend took no offense when I told him.
I actually think he's rather pleased.


I. Love. Bagpipes.
Not even kidding.  It may be weird, but they're so awesome.
Stooooked.


Aaaafter Scotland with my friends, the entire side of my mom's family is going on a cruise to...

Venice!



Eeeee! I've been to Venice before, but it was beautiful and I can't wait to go back.

And Athens!


I've always wanted to go to Greece.  Sometimes after the cruise, I'd like to go back and check out Mykonos and Santorini and the beachy places.  *sigh*

We're also hitting up: 
Dubrovnik, Croatia
And let me tell you, I'm not mad about it.




And last, but certainly not least:
Ephesus, Turkey.





So, I am excited.
Waaaaay excited.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment