2.21.2011

30 Day Challenge--days 15, 16, and 17.

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.


See the 7 wonders of the world.

Meet JK Rowling and the Harry Potter cast.

Own a teacup pig.

See a Marc Jacobs runway show.





Day 16 - A picture of you and your friends.


These are the people I'm closest to, but I have more people I consider my friends.  
I need more pictures with them.

Day 17 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Myself.
I am my own worst critic.  I'm worried about how I look, how much I weigh, what kind of pictures I produce, the things I write, if I'm smart, funny, good enough.
There are days, and they are progressively happening more, that I feel dang good about who I am and who I'm becoming.  But there are other days when I feel bad about everything.  I have always had pretty low self-esteem, and I tend to compare myself to other people, but I know that I am loved and created by an artistic and incredible God.





1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this post! I feel like i learned so much more from you.

    ReplyDelete