2.28.2011

30 day challenges...four days. :/

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
I just noticed that the 7th book is missing.
I think the 7th is actually my favorite, too.




Day 24 - A picture of something you crave a lot.
Vietnamese food.  Asian food.  All the dang time.




Day 25 - A picture of you last year and how you’ve changed since then.
Well, my hair is longer and I no longer have my lip ring.
I've also grown so much--especially in the past few months.
I've learned that in order to grow in relationships, you must become vulnerable.
You have to be strong, even if you don't think you can.
I've learned that I'm no longer supposed to be in Tulsa.
I've learned to not let others bring me down.
I've learned that I am and will always be my worst critic.
And I've learned that I may not be the richest person in the world, the most attractive or smart or funny, but I have enough love in my heart and mind to cover the world.  I just need to work on getting it out.
So, yeah, there's that.




Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Marielle.
She's my best friend and sister.
And she's always there for me.


1 comment: