2.05.2011

30 day challenge

I am also doing this same thing here.
But I thought it'd be nice to do it on my blog.

The 30 day challenge:
Day one: A picture of yourself and 15 facts about yourself.

1) I love vintage things, but I am afraid of buying any vintage dresses because I'm scared they'll not fit my body type correctly.

2) I am currently reading five books: The Catcher in the Rye, Everything is Illuminated, The Great Gatsby, The Portable Walt Whitman, and Walden.

3) My dream way of making a living is to work at home form a studio while also having an office in the city I live in.  I want to photograph, design, create, write, blog, and drink coffee.

4) I play the saxophone.  Alto.

5)  I often have things written on my palms/hands/wrists.  The words can be anything from quotes, to notes to myself, to Bible verses, to inspiration to-do's.

6) I wear a silver bracelet my grandmother gave me before she died.  It says: "Sweet, joyful, honest and kind.  A granddaughter like you is hard to find."  I haven't taken it off in a very, very long time.  I have no intentions of doing so, either.

7) I'm still slacking on my 365.  Seriously, tomorrow, that's changing.

8) I was voted "Most Talented" in high school.

9) I collect perfumes/perfume bottles.  

10) There's a place in OKC called Cafe Oasis.  They have boba (bubble) tea and my (current) favorite dish ever: General Tso's Tofu.  So so so yummy and spicy and sweet and ahhhh.

11) I'm in the hardest part of my life.  And I know it'll continue to get harder, but I also know it will continue to get better.

12) Justin Vernon has the voice that makes me melt.  

13) My favorite flowers are sunflowers.  But I also am really enjoying the delicateness of baby's breath.

14) I wish I wore dresses more.

15) My goal for the end of the school year is to be able to run long distances with ease.  I've got a long way to go.


Do you have any random/intriguing/interesting facts about you?

3 comments:

  1. I've been debating doing this challenge for a few weeks...you may have just inspired me to go through with it while I still have plenty of free time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love these things, really interesting to get to know other people on the net better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post. i also love vintage things and I'm reading the catcher in the rye, for the 2nd time :) it's a good book!

    i love number three as well. it's my dream job!

    ReplyDelete