2.17.2011

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

This is ever changing.
My taste in music is always expanding,
but one man who will always be there for me when I need some stunning music, some beautiful vocals, or some heart-wrenching lyrics is Justin Vernon.

I won't go as far to say that I'm in love with him...
but I'm tempted.


A few other artists that are always playing in my apartment or car or on my iPod include:
The Avett Brothers, Mumford & Sons, Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, Florence and the Machine, Arcade Fire, Manchester Orchestra, As Tall As Lions, Iron and Wine, Sufjan Stevens, The Tallest Man on Earth, Andrew Bird, The Civil Wars, The Rocketboys, Volcano Choir, GAYNGS, Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeroes, Lissie, Local Natives, Andrew Belle, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, Bright Eyes, and the lovely Justin Bieber. 

Yesterday was absolutely wonderful,
today is turning out to be absolutely wonderful as well.

I'll get caught up on my 365 today, promise :)

1 comment:

  1. You have a great taste in music. we like a few of the same artist!

    ReplyDelete