2.23.2011

Husks and Shells (365 and an outfit post!)

Hey lovelies,
So, the 365 is always a battle between me and the want to take photos everyday.  I'm so uninspired in Tulsa lately, but I do what I can.
I know that I shouldn't be making excuses.
Without further ado, here are my 365s (51, 52, and 53) and my first ever outfit post! Yay!


51/365.


 52/365 (These are all reflections, which I thought was neat).


 53/365 (It's wicked grainy, but I think it works)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


 And my first outfit post ever. :)

Shirt: UO sale
Shorts: UO sale
Skinny belt: Forever 21
Tights: Gift from my cousin
Necklace: Blue 7
Shoes: Thrifted

I feel like I look shorter in photographs than I actually am.  I felt tall today.
America's Next Top Model comes on in 15 minutes.
Needless to say, I'm excited. :)
I'll be back with my daily challenge later. 


4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! the colors are pretty and the photos are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! yellow and blue are my favorite colors!

    i'm watching top model right now!

    ReplyDelete