2.04.2011

What's in my bag[s]

Hello lovely people!
I figured I'd hop on the bandwagon and to one of those look-what's-in-my-bag posts.  Now, I generally switch between two bags--a purse and a backpack--so this is the collection of both.
Hokay!


+ one holga camera
+ one 1950's kodak film camera
+ one vintage poker chip necklace
+ grey nail polish
+ chapstick
+ baby powder
+ a gazillion pens and pencils
+ contact case
+ iPhone
+ keys
+ yellow square wallet
+ coin purse/card holder
+ Burt's bees lip balm
+ mandarin oranges
+ navy check book
+ floral notepad/journal
+ tiny prayer notebook
+ Midol (haha)
+ mints in a tin
+orbit wintermint gum
+ 35mm film
+ crochet needle and yarn

Das it an das all.
Happy Friday. :)



2 comments:

  1. I think it's the stalker in me emerging, since I adore these posts. I am very envious of those two lovely cameras, and your wallet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! i love the orange camera!

    ReplyDelete