2.01.2011

SNOWPOCALYPSE//SNOWKLAHOMA//DEATH!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma recieved, from the bi-polar Mother Nature a whopping 13.8 inches of snow over the past 24 hours.  I think this is the record amount.

Classes were canceled for today and tomorrow (YAY! SNOW DAYS) and I have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Except eat oatmeal, drink tea, listen to The Civil Wars' new album, Barton Hollow (which is just wonderful), and watch various TV shows on Hulu, which I have grown to have more respect for since finding out they have Food Network shows. :)

Oh, also, I have developed a rash on my chin.  It looks like poison ivy, except it doesn't itch.
And I think I have figured out what it is: mango skin.  I ate mango this weekend and kinda went neandrathal and just scraped the fruit from the skin with my teeth.  Bad idea.
Ironically, mangoes are my favorite fruit ever.  And I have no intention of stopping the eating of them.

Tomorrow, I plan on being a wee more productive.  I have two pages of a poem to memorize and a few papers I need to write.  But, I have thoroughly enjoyed being the laziest bum in existence today.

I hope today was good for you. :)
I'll do something awesome soon, like a giveaway perhaps.
Once I get, oh, let's say 20 followers?
:)



Give this a listen:  "Forget Me Not" by The Civil Wars.
It's so cute. :)

2 comments:

  1. The Civil Wars. They are pretty much making my homework overload seem like not that much of a load haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know the civil wars but i'm gonna check them out now! :)
    lazy days like yours are so valuable from time to time <3

    ReplyDelete